Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Being Single can be Entertaining

Mind you, I will not share anything too personal here, nor will I use real names just in case somebody reading this knows somebody else who knows this one person who happens to know another person who's brother is the person I just mentioned in my blog.  Then things could really be taken the wrong way or somebody could get hurt, and then before you know it, a battle of the words would pursue. No, no.  We don't want any of that.  But what I'm sure we do want is a few laughs and a few good stories.

You see, I'll be 25 next month.  Now, this isn't a place for me to bash men, or hate life because I'm still single.  But being almost 25 and still single got me thinking that I have gone through a lot in the dating area and the older I get the more stories and experiences I've acquired and they are more often than not quite humorous and even more often humiliating-- like the time a guy serenaded me with a song about kool aid that he wrote, or the time another young fellow threw up trying to prove how strong he was.  Don't worry though, I have good stories too.  I'd like to write them down, not as wise words of wisdom thrown out into the void, but rather something to share and laugh about. 

So, welcome and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment